Thursday 7 March 2013

The Easiest Programming Language

Today I present another work of Nick Antonaccio: The Easiest Programming Language site
Obviously it talks about Rebol :-)
Moreover on his site he offers FREE private Rebol programming lesson, he wrote:

To introduce myself to new students and clients, I offer an absolutely free, private, no strings attached, one-one-one lesson and/or consultation, live online. If you'd like to take a free personal interactive lesson, if you'd like me to build you an application, or if you have any questions, you can get in touch with me 3 ways:

  1. Go to http://rebolforum.com to ask questions in the forum.
  2. Send an email to com2@com-pute.com, with the word "lessons" in the subject.
  3. Leave me a phone message at 267-352-3625, if you live in the USA.


Well, now you know: Nick is one of the most prolific rebol activist.
Tomorrow I'll write about another activist.

No comments:

Post a Comment